Impact Program in International Skills
In this Impact Program you will train to be a more culturally-sensitive and effective leader.
- To boost intercultural negotitation and team management skills to become a more culturally-sensitive and effective leader.
- To learn how to motivate and manage virtual teams.
- Gain intensive and practical trainning through presentation workshops and a Negotiation Lab with suppliers from different nationalities.
Professionals with at least 2 years of work experience and an intermediate level of English (B1)
Campus IESIDE Vigo. Avenida de Madrid, 60
6 ECTS | 3 US Credits
From: March 25th, 2022
To: April 23th, 2022
Live format available for international students
Friday evenings (from 5.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m)
Saturday mornings (from 9.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m.)
- Getting-to-yes strategies
- Intercultural leadership
- Virtual teams management
- Intercultural Negotiation Lab
You can finance the programme through FUNDAE.
- Price: €2,500. Payment has to be made upon enrolment
- Price live format (only available for international students): €1,750
- 25 % to Alumni Members (Membership accreditation required)
- 20 % on second enrollment. Only if payment is made by the company
- Companies, institutions and business associations that have signed competitiveness support agreements: consult