Impact Program in International Operations Management
Fully taught in English, this Impact Program will help you to gain practical knowledge of import-export to become better prepared for operational decision-making.
- To gain practical knowledge of import-export to become better prepared for operational decision-making.
- To be able to evaluate cost and strategic implications of international logistics.
- To consider the right variables for the selection of suitable methods of payment and types of contracts.
- Evaluate taxation impact on profit forecast.
Professionals with at least 2 years of work experience and an intermediate level of English (B1)
Campus IESIDE Vigo. Avenida de Madrid, 60
6 ECTS | 3 U.S. Credits
From: February 18th, 2022
To: March 19th, 2022
Live format available for international students
Friday evenings (from 5.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m)
Saturday mornings (from 9.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m.)
- International operations &logistics I
- Internacional operations & logistics II
- Import-export financial operations
- International Trade Law
- International Taxation
You can finance the programme through FUNDAE.
- Price: €2,500. Payment has to be made upon enrolment
- Price live format (only available for international students): €1,750
- 25 % to Alumni Members (Membership accreditation required)
- 20 % on second enrollment. Only if payment is made by the company
- Companies, institutions and business associations that have signed competitiveness support agreements: consult